Experience has shown me: when you INTIMATELY understand your dream client, you can…
Enjoy easier + better profits!
- Make business promotions more FUN, less sleazy.
- Write BETTER copy.
- Engage (the RIGHT) clients and build better, long-lasting RELATIONSHIPS with them.
- Build your tribe FASTER.
- Leverage your EXPERTISE easier.
- Express your value with the right words so people say YES.
In fact it is CRUCIAL for you to KNOW your dream client!
If you don’t have the clarity about WHO that person is, then your time, money and marketing efforts are wasted on the wrong people.
It's like fishing in the wrong pond, where fish don't bite or the wrong fish gather... leading to frustration, poor sales and worries!
- Maybe you’re wondering why you should bother defining an “dream client” when you can service a lot more people and make more money?
- Maybe you’re questioning whether this really matters that much?
- Or maybe you even resist this whole “dream client” concept?
Well… there’s something you should know…
But first, let me ask you this:
Do you want to be seen as the expert?
Or do you want to compete for projects, money, and clients?
The thing is: if you want to be seen as the expert, then you need to get crystal clear about whom exactly you’re marketing to – your dream client. And I’ll tell you WHY in a minute.
But first, I want to tell you my experience and how it has affected my life and business.
Before I figured this out for myself I was STUCK.
- I started… and stopped writing dozens of letters, emails, and promotions for amazing product and program ideas, because I didn’t feel they were congruent with me + my values…
- I had no idea how to define my dream client in a way that allowed me to market to her effortlessly.
- I struggled to craft my words in an engaging and compelling way… (in hindsight I know it was because I didn’t know whom I was communicating with).
- I resisted the IDEA of niching down on my market, because I was afraid of losing clients.
- I hated some of my clients, because I felt under appreciated and under valued.
- And I temporarily lost my Mojo!
Truth be told… I had almost given up hope that I’d ever be successful!
I desperately WANTED to power ahead with my mission + vision.
But I was stuck, because I didn’t know how to showcase my expertise in a congruent way. In a way that was aligned with my values, and more importantly… with the values, needs, and desires of my dream client.
It affected me in such a profound way I felt like a failure… a fraud.
Something important was missing!
I wasn’t clear about the type of woman I wanted to serve!
And if you're stuck in that place, then I'm going to help you get unstuck!
Remember I promised to explain WHY having clarity about your dream client is fundamentally important to your bottom line?
In many ways our businesses can be compared to that of fishermen who compete with thousands of other fishermen (your competition) for a large variety of fish (sales)… only your bait is the wrong type and so the fish refuse to bite.
You may think it should be easy to hook some fish onto your lure… because after all, the pond is stocked with hundreds of thousand of hungry fish, right? (People looking to buy from you right now.)
What you don’t know is this: the few that may bite are the wrong kind!
These are your typical tyre kickers, clients looking for cheap, easy and fast rewards.
And time wasters… people who think they are entitled to your time 24/7 – even so they paid you peanuts.
EXACTLY! I think you're starting to see where I'm going with this.
These are NOT the type of fish (clients) you want in your business!
What you fail to realise is this: fish (+ people) have particular tastes. They may nibble on your bait for a while… but when they get a taste for their favourite (cheaper) bait elsewhere, they’ll be off in a hurry… and never come back to yours. This is not a sustainable business model, because you’ll always be chasing the WRONG type of client and eventually burn out, because you’ll end up working longer hours to chase the bigger dollars.
Your time is finite!
If you want to work LESS for MORE you need to niche down – and before you can do that, you need to understand your dream client profile and know who that person is.
This course teaches you how to BE the ONLY fish in a smaller pond.
This removes the need to compete on price with other people who offer similar services and products.
The good news is: with this program you’ll finally be able to organise your expertise and female wisdom in a congruent way, and tap into a market of potential clients who is ready for you to show up.
This program helps you get clarity about your dream client so that you can:
- Work with people who won't question your expertise or prices.
- Build a tribe of raving fans, clients who gush all over you because you're rocking their lives.
- Add more profits to your bottom line because HELLO, you'll get paid more!
- Stress less about money and people in general.
- Boost your online reputation as a leader.
- Rock your visibility.
How much time will this course take?
You'll need about four to eight hours of quiet reflection and creative implementation to complete this course and once you're done you'll love how far you've come already.
I'll see you inside.